Sunday, July 24, 2005

EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, the English edition of Barcepundit saw the light. I don't really have anything especially witty to say today about this -hey, it's Sunday morning and am half aslpeep!- but it's been a very intense year full of developments in Spain and abroad, and I don't want to skip this opportunity to thank the hundreds of thousands of visitors since then, and among them the readers who have sent me lots of links, tips, comments and constructive criticism.

Very special thanks also to so many bloggers, columnists and opinion-makers-including many of the biggest shots- who have quoted or linked this blog during all this time. I won't name names because the list would be too long and I don't want to run the risk of forgetting someone, but if you're one of them you already know I'm talking about you...

And now, back to work!

Click here to send me an email