Friday, July 07, 2006

HMMMM... Look at what I saw in my Gmail inbox, in the area on top where you get news links:

It's about Bush's news conference a few minutes ago, but "Bush Road Show Hits Chicago" is a bit mean way to put it, isn't it? As if it all was propaganda to sell something; perhaps it's my English, but it seems to me the derogatory tone is obvious. Clicking on the link the news is more neutral, though: "Bush: North Korea Different Than Iraq"; the word "roadshow" is nowhere to be found. I'm not accusing Google, since they presumably get the RSS feed from their sources and the headlines go there automatically. I think it's something from the same ol' CBS again, and they changed the story perhaps because they realized they were being a tiny bitty biased. Again.

Click here to send me an email