Wednesday, March 01, 2006

SO, MY HOME OFFICE DSL went down last night and is still down, so to be able to work I had to rush to a hotel near my Barcelona apartment where there's a wifi hotspot, and from whose lobby I'm writing right now. It's a small, relatively modern hotel (not hip modern; it was simply open four or five years ago and has contemporary decor, not Louis XVI furniture and all, if you get my point), no big luxuries, and their common facilities (basically, the restaurant and bar) are not that good. This means I won't be hanging around more than what it's strictly necessary, so don't expect much updates here... Hope the DSL will be up and running tomorrow, but some time it takes longer, so perhaps I'll have to come back, or look for somewhere else which is more comfortable.

Click here to send me an email