Monday, March 13, 2006

KLAUS ROHRICH:
Now I am not against conservation, as I believe in wise use of non-renewable energy sources. However, I’ve had it up to here with the sky-is-falling-global-warming-Chicken-Little crowd. I will concede that it is quite likely that the earth’s climate is warming, as is that of our nearest neighbor, Mars. However, I am totally fed up with the moronic theories that insist the earth is warming because we are living too well.

I do not believe that climate change is due to an increase in so-called "greenhouse gasses". And while the neutered scientists working for the UN are warning us of impending doom if we do not change our lifestyles, there are scientists who challenge their findings. Problem is, because these challenges run counter to the accepted politically correct orthodoxy of climate change, many rebuttals don’t often see the light of day and many scientists whose findings challenge those of the conventional climate wisdom are frozen out of research funding.

Climate catastrophics appears to have become a new religion, replacing Marxism and Christianity as the arbiter of acceptable belief. Anyone who questions the accepted climate-change theories currently in favor is considered a heretic.

Keep on reading.



Click here to send me an email